Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Blake Michael Giles

I wanted to share some words about my sweet Blakey. He is amazingly wonderful from the tip of his head to the tip of his toes. He is becoming such a mature young man. He is so very conscientious and full of integrity. He excels in everything he does and has been blessed with many talents. I am so grateful for his role as the oldest child in our family-He truely magnifies it! 10 years has just flown by since I held him in my arms for the first time. I loved him instantly and continue to love him more and more every minute.
I love that he gets excited about things. I love that he talks openly to me about his stressors and accomplishments. I love that he is always wanting to do the right thing. I love that he always kisses me and tells me he loves me, before he goes to school or anywhere. I love to watch him play sports. I love to see how much he enjoys a good book. I love to see his eyes when I suprise him with Taco Bell. I love that he lets me highlight his hair-even after I turned it orange one time. I love that he is polite and cordial to everyone. I love that he can talk to adults comfortably. I love that he is not afraid to be on stage or in the spotlight. I love that he is proud in what he can do, but humble at the same time.
I am one lucky mom to have such an amazing boy.

No comments: