Tuesday, February 26, 2008

OK...I have been tagged.....here goes.......

HUSBAND SURVEY
What is his name? John Michael Giles
How long have you been married? 12 years in June
How long did you date? Almost one year
How old is he? 34
Who eats more? He does, except for when I am pregnant!!
Who said "I love you" first? He did!!
Who gave the 1st kiss? He did. He sort of tricked me. It was romantic none the less.
Who sings better? He would say he does. I cannot say for sure because I cannot tell what is on key and what is off key-it all sounds the same to me :-) j/k I am not musical at all.
Who is smarter? He is for sure.
Whose temper is worse? Sadly I would say me, although we are both pretty calm with one another.
Who does the laundry? Absolutely me.
Who does the dishes? Absolutely me
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who mows the lawn? He does mostly but I love to do it when I have time.
Who cooks dinner? I do. Mike does make better breakfast than I do.
Who drives when you are together? He does...If I ever do-he is a nervous wreck.
Who is more stubborn? That would be me.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He is for sure. I like to pout a little longer.
Whose parents do we see the most? Lately Mine! We do not see either as much as we would like.
Who has more friends? I would say that I do.
Who proposed? He did
Who has more siblings? We both have 3 siblings
Who wears the pants? Probably I do.
Now I get to tag!!!! I choose: Mendy Hunter, Tracy Obering, and Whiteny Henwood ....
.......Have fun ladies!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

You do an awful lot Stacey! So glad you blogged again! I've missed reading about you. I'll have to do my hubby list. How fun.

Kristin Moore said...

Yea!!.... A blog from you!! I actually don't love to do these survey things, but it's nice to read about someone else.. so that is why I tagged you!! :) Don't be mad at me -k-!!

amber said...

I didn't know his first name wasn't Mike....you learn something new everyday!!!!

Jenni said...

Okay, you do a ton Stacey!! Adrian does the dishes cause I figure if I cook he can clean!:) And he would love it if I enjoyed mowing the lawn!! Kudos to you!!